COMPOSITE PIPE IS FOR DISBURSEMENT AND DELIVERY AFTER VAPORIZED THE LIQUEFIED GAS.
Composite Pipe for Nitrogen, Argon and CO2 Gas Working Pressure 200 PSI
Duratec pipe meets the stringent requirements of ANSI/ASTM F1282 as well as CSA B137.9. This unique pipe design provides high strength and pressure ratings, while offering the benefits of a pipe that bends easily and stays bent. Large inside diameters provide excellent flow rates. Duratec pipe is constructed of an inner and outer layer of high density polyethylene and a center core of aluminum. The high density
polyethylene contributes approximately 30% to the overall strength of the Duratec pipe. The remaining 70% comes from the aluminum. Together the two materials, HDPE and aluminum, provide the end user with all of the advantages of plastic and metal, in a revolutionary composite air-line pipe.
WARNING: Products on this website can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.